Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sempoi !

last friday i finished class early at 10. (the other class was canceled and there was no theater practice!) since i was dying to see him and since he only had class at 2.30, i suggested that he come kidnap me and take me back to subang so that we'll be able to spent the weekend together.

by the time we packed my stuff, drove around, got stuck in the jam, bought slurpees on the way, picked Ed and sent him to his office, it was almost already 2.

being lazy as usual, we hung out, baring-baring and chatted bout random stuff till 2.30 came and passed.

me: wei, late d... dont want go class meh?
him: later la. i memang want to go late one...
me: dont so lazy lah... always go late... faster, go change.
him: dun wan lah. this class boring... can i ponteng? bB... let me ponteng lah...
me: why want to ponteng? give me 3 good reasons.
him: ......... the class very boring *kesian face*
me: ok... 2 more reasons?
him: .......... hmm... the lecturer's english sucks. i dont understand.
me: *no choice* ok. i accept.

(continuous persuading went on till i gave in.)

me: ok. i let u ponteng, but nxt time i ponteng multimedia u cant scold me k *evil grin*
him: yer..... where can?
me: can... barter trade mah!
him: hmm... like that i dont want ponteng d lah. if not u also keep ponteng.


by the time all the debates and persuading was over with and he finally decided to go to class, it was already past 3. i drove him to class and in the car i asked -

me: Byy... late almost one hour d.... how? i thought u say ur lecturer very garang one?
him: yah... last week got ppl come late, she say nxt time better dont come. sit outside.
me: u not scared u kena meh?
him: dont worry... i got a very good excuse. my lecturer sure accept one.


wanna know what his excuse was?

lecturer: raymond sim, come here. why are u so late?
him: sorry miss... my girlfriend merajuk lah just now... have to pujuk!

2 comments:

  1. weih.. aper nie.. promote salah benda nie..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahah reason baekk pnya....
    lecturer need 2 accept or else he cant concentrate...how?
    hehehehehe...

    ReplyDelete