Thursday, May 6, 2010

Is study week for studying?

not many people do that i guess.

we're just grateful for the fact that we don't have to attend classes! escape escape!

in fact to me, study week = holiday. yay yay :D

and i was kinda lucky that my study week strategically placed itself on the week where 2 long awaited movies were released. hee! i caught both the Man-s during the weekend. and even watched Kick-ass today.

and i'd say that Kick-ass kicked ass!

and john told ray: "don't watch it with your girl friend. regret man."

and i'd say that it was because of all the tissue in the beginning, where the guy so eagerly got caught up in a some what revolting fantasy of his English teacher :P

and, me and ray watched it together anyway.

and it so happens that tomorrow is the 1st day of my exams. it also seems that it has already become a tradition for me to go movie-ing right before my exams. it helps me score? lol. entah la... hopefully.

this goes out to all the exam takers:


"good luck peeps,

we're gonna need it."


.

No comments:

Post a Comment