Sunday, October 24, 2010

pheww...



i'm done with my practicum !! :D doesn't this call for a celebration? i've even been given free tickets to go catch a movie next week!



this is the last picture i took in school with the principal and the vice.


the end of this contributes so much to my well-being and happiness. and of course, it's not the workload in school that i'm tired of nor is it the students that i cant cope with. it was actually the I-s. i just wish to get everything settled and have nothing more to do with those annoying, excuse giving, advantage taking, lazy, complaining I-s. i practically have to beg to even get them to cooperate each and every time. i wished i could be given the privilege to do things on my own but no, the supervisor and school admin had just got to make things harder for me by forcing me to collaborate with them in everything.

well, enough complains. i'm happy now, though there were several things that made me kinda upset previously.


loitered around pj after school on the second last day of my practicum and ended up in one of the most beautiful temples i've seen so far.


the majestic life size kwan yin statue



the main shrine hall.


doing silly stuff in there.



and i love this xP



their bodhi tree.


all this somehow makes me miss the temple i always go to in mlk and all the people there. but it's just not worth going back. stained. stabbed. fake. i wonder how they see me right now. thanks to all the help i got from a bro whom i thought had my back all along. thanks, but no thanks. you just had to step on me to bring yourself up and to put the spot light on you, didn't you?

i'm letting all that go now.

26.10.2010 marks the end of all these horrible experiences.

moving on, praying that i won't be so sueh and meet with this kinda people anymore.

wishing me all the best.



heart.


.

1 comment: