Saturday, February 19, 2011

Work Sucks!

yeah it does. been working so much i've neglected all my playtime :/

This is me at work:

the smile is just for me to look pretty. lol. not smiling cos i'm happy.


all work and no play totally sucks! that's why a girl always needs girlfriends and boyfriends a boyfriend around to make up for it :D


gonna feature some ladies here in this post:

skates up!


threesome :)


our fav yogurt ♥


janey, gingy and me.


chanel can't resist its luscious lips :D


now for the boyfriend part:

the start of our valentine's date.


late night deserts :)


pyjama dates. hee


i guess that all this love makes my world go round :)
would't be able to survive without you guys by my side.


ps://

to all those who have been working too hard,
take a break, go have fun.
don't be a slave to your work.


this community service message was brought to you by:

http://vanillanstrawberries.blogspot.com/



.

1 comment: