Wednesday, March 14, 2012

too much that i'm asking for...

squeeze in some time for this before i continue my robot regime @.@

it's been work non stop. and yeah, i'm already losing most of my human like behaviour and characteristics.

SEGi n UPM are killing me. it's like they've teamed up to murder me mercilessly from the inside. sucking away my vitality faster than i can recharge, leaving me barren and hollow. and i'm here, dying a slow and painful death

when i'm not taking orders from bossy bosses, running errands, rushing to complete tasks dumped onto me with ridiculous deadlines and instructions, i'm doing all that i can for my assignments, for the very sole purpose to pass and scrape through all my assessments.

would love to shut / power down my brain and other bodily functions and just blank out.

you wouldn't believe it, but through all this, i've actually learnt the meaning of true sacrifice @.@ cheesy, i know. but still, i've never had to sacrifice so much before! sleeping time, paktor time, family time, yumcha time, self indulgence time...

and i wonder... why did i ever sign up for this in the first place?

still, quitting isn't one of my options. i'm just not a quitter i guess :)

a smile! it's a wonder i managed to pull that off.

alright. break's over.



i miss slacking.


x


.

No comments:

Post a Comment