Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I Miss Langkawi

 i wanna go again! lets go. anyone? plan a trip and take me there please?


well i last went there in early July. it was actually my company trip and i kept putting off blogging about it because of some lame incident that happen which kinda spoilt my mood for the entire trip. despite my gloominess throughout it all, (am not gonna share the stupid story here) it wasn't a bad experience at all. loved the island, loved hotel, loved the food + booze, loved the places visited, loved it all ! the only thing missing were my friends / family / boyfie of course. and they would totally have made the trip 1000x better.

no more long winded stories. pictures ! (though not much. apparently selca / taking tonnes of pictures of yourself is not a current practice among my colleagues. they kept looking at me, sending weird vibes, and i stopped. no mood. haa, and that's not even the worse part. yet.)


the first stop: Dataran Lang.






HE-LANG-Kawi



bright faces. but we didnt sleep the whole night @.@

Meet Vivian and SuSee

some colleagues.


inseperable sea and sky

hotel room mirror  

took this on the boat when we went island hopping

Pulau Beras Basah

mini jetty

running out of ideas for captions. LOL

taken with front cam to send to ray in case he misses me :P

freaking salty.

i left my mark!

the boats wating to take us to the next island

a habbit i cant get rid off: selca

should have bought more! didnt manage to save any for myself.

all photos taken with iphone :)


there you go. my bits and pieces of my trip there in L.

finally managed to get this all up. thanks to the people who unintentionally rubbed the fun of L in my face via their recent blogposts and facebook albums. couldn't help myself from digging out all the photos and start blogging.

till the next time i see you L...

imma leave you now and go off to dream bout a perfect holiday.




x


.



No comments:

Post a Comment