Monday, January 11, 2010

New Love!

i cant say i'm totally unaffected by all the drama which has been going on. mayb it got me upset just a little. yeah. only a lil. didnt cry for long. only few tears, really! i'd gotten over it so fast and couldnt care less bout the whole darn thing anymore.


and hey, i realised i loved kicking balls! the round ones which can go flying ;)

byby's ball :P



i've been in love with balls ever since primary school. played volley ball for the school's team both in primary and secondary. see! i was famous. hee. even though it was only practice, i had paparazzi all around taking snap shots of me xD

i was THIN back then!!! bergaya not?
age: 17
location: my sec school's vb court



back to the new ball, fun weih! i never tried it before this but seeing them kick it around really made me feel like playing along as well, plus it's his fav sport, the more reason for me to love it. didnt know banging balls could be so fun! and sometimes we'd play in the parking lot wit ed n sm. getting to sweat and exercise felt great. i had been inactive for so long, missed sports so much!

to the guy who made a bet with me:

dont forget! you still owe me!

he thought that i was a noob and was so sure that i couldn't score any goals against him. gave me 10 shots and was so skeptical and bet that i couldn't even score 3. i did! and i scored 3 in only 5 shots. so proud of myself. *beams*




the four subs i'm taking this sem.

exams soon. no choice but to study. so looking forward to cny and cny shopping! hope i have time! gtg, ending this post here. tata!



2 comments:

  1. dasat la u...i pndai main guli je..hihihihih....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i rasa this post too self syok d. asyik2 puji ssendiri jer. muahaha.

    ReplyDelete