Saturday, January 2, 2010

It's Hard to Say Goodbye!

felt like i abandoned my dear blog for far too long dy. selalu when something comes up i memang rasa wanna blog. but don't really have the chance to, and i end up forgetting what i initially wanted to blog about. lol.

it's 3am now... should be sleeping. but i'm in the mood for scribbling. daryl's fetching me back in about 7 hours time. packed my stuff. there's only my lappie left.

keberatan skit la wanna go back.. back to the arguments, disagreements, complaints, scoldings, headaches, sleepless nights, madness, rushing, head cracking, as well as messy and unorganized state of mind. well after typing that last sentence, i rasa keberatan BANYAK wanna go back s.a.

playtime's almost officially overrrr...

manged to sustain some to keep me going:

my baby sis happy cos i belanja her xD

yummy parfait. dam sedap! new year's dinner at home with fly.

A for - Alvin n AunJoo. heheee (:

girlfriend ♥

yumcha session in pyjamas :P

got a feeling that the next time i get to come back here is only during cny break... sobss... long way more to go. oh... i'm going to miss you so much dear mlk.

1 comment: