Friday, December 25, 2009

Fli. Flo. Flu.


not swine flu! just normal flu. ray had it for almost a week, zue caught it from some girl in class. and now it's my turn. cant i just turn it off???


and darn! i hate it!
reason being:

  1. it makes me look dirty (the mucus hanging from your nose)
  2. it makes me look ugly (watery eyes and big red nose)
  3. sneezing non stop
  4. runny nose
  5. waste of tissue (my new best friend)
  6. feels yucky
  7. flu med makes me drowsy
  8. cant breath properly
  9. blur
  10. gross
  11. irritating and disturbing
  12. makes my voice sound all weird
i could go on and on and on. ergh!!


wan tan/ dumpling

3 comments:

  1. same wit me...hate fluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aun joooooo....sorrrryyyyy.....its my fault.......sorryyyyyyy...... ;(

    ReplyDelete
  3. zue! not your fault!!! sian both of us :(

    ReplyDelete