Friday, December 18, 2009

Do you?

trouble follows me almost everywhere i go.
it's so hard to start anew.
so hard to stay happy.
so hard to stay out of stupid fights.

we argued so much until it almost tore us apart. i'm so glad you didnt give up. your text made me cry and miss you so much.

Do you still want this boyfriend that loves you?
the one who will care for you,
the one that kuat complain
the one you could easily read his thoughts,
the one who'll miss you,
the one who'll kiss you tell you everything is fine,
the one who'll hug you to sleep,
the one who'll share everything with you,
the one who will reply I LOVE YOU! when you say you love him?

and my reply is of course YES! yes i do.

baby, i'm sorry for all the arguments. let's wrap em up in old newspaper, fasten it with lots of cellotape, put it in a plastic bag, place it in an old biscuit tin and bury it where it'll never be found again.

i ♥ u.

3 comments:

  1. Byy! heee. that translator no good. use a diff one ba :)
    ps:// u're my onli one too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're still my only one. forever will be.

    ReplyDelete