Monday, December 14, 2009

Losing.

i want no news of either of you, but somehow facebook has just got to go flash 'em right in my face.

i know i'm on the losing end right now. i missed my favorite yearly event for 2 years in a row for goddamn stupid reasons. seeing pictures posted by others only caused nostalgia and made me long to be there.

i can't go back. and i won't either.

always have seen u guys as friends so dear to me. i've always been soft. especially towards you guys that i love and trust so much. whatever quarrels, arguments, misunderstanding, or problems that we had with each other were always put behind. "kissing & making up" each and every time shit happened. forgiving and forgetting. putting you guys above anything else.

in just two months, i lost 3 of you. gave up and felt that it meant nothing anymore, nothing to you, you and you, as well as nothing to me. this is the first time in my life that i ever had to lose people i called friends in this particular manner, and let me tell you, it totally sucked.

my absence won't be noticed. and i'm sure none of you would regret what you did and could care less.

but on the bright side, i got over it. i got over you.

you guys despise each other so much, but in fact you're just exactly the same. committing to the same crime. i could tolerate the pushing, but this time, you guys pushed too far.

so long, farewell. this is officially goodbye.

3 comments:

  1. all these happened since pandas brought together.. =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah. but it's cos i already got u. i wont be available for them to fool around with anymore. and they cant respect that. they simply want to cross boundaries that shouldn't be crossed, inflicting plenty of drama in my life. i'm happy it's all over. *phew*

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I'm on the losing end" I don't agree on this. When friendship, trust and love being manipulated, it nvr yours to begin with, so you nvr lose since you nvr really have. :/

    ReplyDelete