Saturday, April 3, 2010

Cooked.

yeah. i did. haha. my dad is currently in japan for honeymoon holiday. he left on tuesday and will be back in a week. and i so hope he brings me back something good. greedy, greedy me xP

meals had to be taken care of cos my bro is such a cheapskate saving money to get married, he doesn't wanna eat out and pops back home for lunch during his break time. i felt like playing masak masak and voluntarily bought groceries and forced my lil sis to help me. i had fun, did it my way (simply cook one ah), and here are the results ;)


  • tofu with mushroom and salted vege
  • sweet sour chicken
  • chinese cabbage

  • fish and chips
  • butter rice
  • mashed potato
those were 2 random meals i cooked throughout the week before i pack my ass back to shah alam tomorrow. looks good huh? btw, looks are always deceiving. :P

and because of that (according to my bro n sis) i'm SICK!!! they said i got sick eating my own cooking :'(

pahhh! hate it. hate feeling sick and worn.
my insides are squirming!
can't eat. can't sleep. can't do anything.
head spinning, feels like i can throw up anytime.

but i have faith it isn't my cooking isn't that poisonous. both of them are fine!

get well soon to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment