Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Gift.

sohai girl xP

pawned it in less than 3 hours!

i like her books. they never fail to make me cry!

i'm such a sucker.

though i know it's fiction, and things like that don't happen in real life, i fall for it anyway.

well, that book was my 2009's christmas pressie from him.

yeah. it's like more than half a year ago.

but i had left it virgin and only rapped it this morning xP

i came on to it hard, fast and steady...

and left it lying sore and vulnerable on the couch when i was done with it.




ugh, and that pic of me looks dumb. lol.
another thing is that there's no photoshop or any other photo editing programs in this comp.
cant make myself look less dumb!



sigh...

my lappie...

imy so muchhhh!




.

2 comments:

  1. i like yr picture tho. :D

    hard fast and steady huh. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wee~ i love her book too :D
    Thanks for the memories, is one of my fav novel of hers! wahhaha~

    ReplyDelete