Friday, June 18, 2010

i miss so many things. i dont even know where to begin.



i miss...

  1. my dell's speakers. --- (the new asus is too soft for my liking!)
  2. my mlk kitchen. --- (i'm free to experiment)
  3. my twilight series. --- (feel like reading em again b4 eclipse is out.)
  4. some of my old clothes. --- (all too tight for me now. fattie!)
  5. my old olympus camera. --- (i remember lotsa of great moments it captured)
  6. dancing. --- (and this includes sw n hj!)
  7. my old school field. --- (plus the purple baton)
  8. my flexibility. --- (literally)
  9. my flat tummy. --- (literally)
  10. being a bad girl. --- (i'm good now! and i'm not allowed to be bad.)
  11. midnight car rides with the windows scrolled down. --- (mlk wind. hee.)


that's just for starters. there's lots more. some are hard to describe. and they're running through my mind right now. making me restless.


in short, i'm just missing what is missing.




.

1 comment: