Sunday, June 19, 2011

Her Happily Ever After :)




this is just the girls' side wedding dinner, and the church wedding is next saturday which i painfully am unable to attend because of work :/

my first time with a D3100. and from the pictures, it's obvious that i don't know a single thing about DSLRs. And even if i went through the manual inside out, i'll still probably not get a thing out of it. too dumb to understand the terms used. but this dumb girl still wants to learn how to take better photos!



she's gorgeous, always will be!




simply love her dress! fits her oh so perfectly.




cuzzies :)




my family :D




next, taken with my hp!
a vain self shot xP






and the last pic taken with normal digi cam:
me and the man's who's been there for me for over 20 years!


my one and only dad.


happy father's day!



i love you pa.




x


.


No comments:

Post a Comment