Tuesday, June 28, 2011

she's luckier



Louis : Blair, I know you saw Chuck.

Blair : Well I... I wanted him to hear about our engagement from me.

Louis : Twice.

Blair : And I had to warn him that his evil uncle was in town.

Louis : All of which sounds so noble. So why didn't you tell me?

Blair : You know we have a history so I was worried that you'd think it meant more than it did.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis : I saw him before I came here.

Blair : If he told you something happened he's lying. He just trying to get you to leave me.

Louis : I saw his hand. It's not the ring that cut your face. Blair, how can you lie to protect someone who hurt you?

Blair : Since I'm not seeing him again there's no reason to embarrass him.

Louis : I think you're the one who's embarrassed. You have your own dark side.

Blair : I understand if you want to end it. It's very unbecoming of a princess.

Louis : I want you, Blair. But the only way it can work is if you show me all of the parts of yourself. Even the ones you're ashamed of.

Blair : Maybe if we don't talk about them they'll just go away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cyrus : Blintz?

Blair : No. Thank you. I've lost my appetite.

Cyrus : How is that possible? You're returning to your alma mater as the Princess Bride-to-be. You and Louis are practically giddy about each other.

Blair : Not when he finds out who I really am.

Cyrus : You mean a brilliant and beautiful and... remarkable-strong-for-her-stature young woman?

Blair : You may not be aware of this, but it's not all light and bright in here. There are some places devoid of even a hint of sparkle.

Cyrus : Louis will love those too, one would hope.

Blair : Chuck was the only one who ever did. But he couldn't see the rest. Louis said he wants it all but what kind of a princess schemes and plays sex games and drapes herself in old Hollywood movies?

Cyrus : Well, ah... pretending, as your stepfather, that I didn't hear the sex games part, the truth is the only way that you're going to know if Louis is the one is to tell him everything.

Blair : What if he doesn't love me after I do?

Cyrus : Take it for someone that's head-over-heels for a Waldorf woman, even everything is not enough.


As to Blair’s final question, the Louise guy could actually take it. It didn’t change how he felt for her.

Okay okay.. i know it's just some dialogue taken off gossip girl, but hey, which girl wouldn't want having a guy who loves her for who she really is/was? As fake as those lines might be, as fictional as the characters might be, the idea of a guys being so compromising and understanding which is so ideal has already been planted in my head.

As i said. she’s luckier. My life story wasn’t written by the gg script writers and there’s no non-judgmental guy in my life.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment