Monday, October 17, 2011

Eat Bitter.


吃得苦中苦,方为人上人


ooh. even i'm amazed that i'm able to utter this out. (my chinese not so bad after all)

you bananas have absolutely no idea what this is. LOL.

well, it literally means that if you wish to be the best of the best, you must suffer the bitterest of the bitter; OR in better words, it means that only by standing the hardest of hardships can you hope to rise in society.


the thing is, i dont want to rise in society nor do i want to be the best fella whatsoever.
(i've even secretly confessed that what i really want in life is to get married,
settle down and live a "tai tai" life)

but why am i withstanding all this bitterness =.= ?

fml.

my days are as bitter as they can get.

so bitter that i'm starting to suffer symptoms i've never had before :/
symptoms i never knew existed until recently.


familiar with teeth grinding?


heard about it from a friend of mine.
i pited him then. always teased him and asked him not to work so hard.
and now, it's happened to me.


shocked. beyond shocked when my roomie told me that i grind my teeth in my sleep.

damn.


my jaw feels so sore now.

i know.


i'moverlystressedup.headachesaccompanymeregularly.ibringhomeworkfromtheoffice.
evenwheni'mnotworking,i'mthinkingofwhtatihavetodowhenigetback.

iforgetaboutbirthdays.idontreplymysmses.i'mnotthereformyfriends.idonttakepicturesanymore.


this is sad.

this is not me.

this is ruining me.


just when i thought that i was coping fine.

super down now :/




have a feeling i'm gonna end up like that :'/

fugly illustration. i know. just releasing some stress.



x


.

1 comment: