Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I'm Not Complaining!

i know i'm not the only one leaving the office late at night. there are others sacrifing even more than i am, and i'm sure they all have great bosses like i have.

i personally would like to describe my boss as a careful thinker. She always uses logic on difficult jobs, and most certainly has leadership qualities. She often makes exceptionally good judgement, and is also extremely career minded.


Photobucket


all thanks to this wonderful boss, i am working way past my working hours, juggling tasks not described in my job scope, assigned to work with more than what a pair of hands can cope , given deadlines next to impossible to meet, and dealing with instructions that change from time to time and which are also so brief that i can barely make sense out of. expectations are high till the extend where i'm treated as if i'm a mutant with the ability to read minds and split myself into counter parts. note: this is not a compliment. it actually depicts that in her eyes, i'm not human :'/

damn. i have been putting my social life, health, beauty, wellness, and personal issues all on hold. all i get in return besides my tiny little paycheck are pimples, eye bags, and stress. but still, as the title for this post says: i'm not complaining! lol.


come February 2012,
it's time for me to give this all up and return to being a lazy ass student once more.


x


.

1 comment:

  1. aj hang on there...u've been through this for almost a year...i know u can survive...u'll get ur life back soon...whenever u feel stress just remember my cat face...(ok it wont help) hihihi kidding....

    ReplyDelete