Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Gone is 2011

Yea. It’s practically gone. Only 48 hours more till 2012 takes over.

What I can say is that 2011 was a whole lot different compared to the other years I've lived.


For one, it started out with me all wimpy and noob, committing to a job for the first time, finding my way through it all, picking up bits and piecing them together.


But now, I’ve gone way past the newbie / amateur stage. Call me a pro in the working world. I now kick my job’s ass like a boss :D

Yo. I sound so positive, like everything was a breeze. On the contrary, I struggled through lots of bitter moments in the past 363 days too. I guess I just took whatever came my way and made the best out of it. As words of a wise man: it’s not always rainbows and butterflies, it’s compromise. I wiggled my way out of rough patches and embraced the good times when they popped in.


12 months earlier, I hadn’t a single clue to where I’m heading, what I wanted, or how to go on about it all. I’m so much more level-headed, sound, and composed after 2011 conditioned me. I’m glad I grew so much this year.


Am writing down some resolutions here to remind myself to work on them:

  1. Complain less
  2. Love more
  3. Be honest with myself
  4. Say only things I mean
  5. Make only promises I can keep
  6. Keep the promises I make

Not too much for me to handle, kan?

And here, a to-do-list for myself:

  1. Apply for passport
  2. Travel out of Malaysia
  3. Get a smart phone
  4. Learn how to read maps
  5. Drive like a pro
  6. Cook a decent meal
  7. Get a full body massage
  8. Write a story


I’m gonna get it all done by 2012 !


Btw, mini filler: I’ve decided on this baby. She’s gonna take on 2012 with me!

Sneak peak:

Can’t wait to get my hands on it ;)


Happy New Year to All !

It’s a must to celebrate ! We survived another year !

I guess this is all for 2011.

Crossing my fingers, wishing hard that I’ll be able to handle whatever life has in store for me.


X

.

No comments:

Post a Comment