Sunday, December 25, 2011

Still in One Piece

Arms still intact, brain still functioning, heart still beating :)

Am back and still recovering from my 3 days 3 nights in KK. Exhausted max and even 14 hours of undisturbed sleep isn’t enough to put me back up on my feet. Sad ! This year no christmassy feel at all. The 24th and 25th flew by just like that with me unconscious. Yeah, literally.

Here goes the series of events; pre – while – post of the trip.

20th Dec

Tuesday was already a crazy blur at the office. During the briefing, I looked at the checklist of stuff I had to bring there and bring back and started panicking. No one cared how it was done, as long as it gets done. They even said to me 自己顾自己. Go figure.

Couldn’t pack earlier even if i wanted to, things were given to us so last minute, plus so many add-ons from some idiot who took me as delivery services. In the end, the suitcase I packed was almost as heavy as I am, in which was none of my belongings.

21st Dec

Woke up at 5.00am. With just 4 hours of sleep, off I went to the airport for my 7.45am flight to Labuan. Just transiting and dropping off stuff for the centre there. On the bright side, which was really bright, I finally got to see and feel the sun after all the clouds and rain in Subang and also Kuantan.


Eat that. A perfect blue sky. One I have not seen in ages.

Loitered around while waiting for my next flight to KK and saw this

A horn-ny flower.

Was so tempted by the prices of cheap liquor they had there but diminished the thoughts as I knew I wouldn’t be able to bring any back. What a drag, putting work needs before mine :/

And oh, I can also do a short review here bout the 4 local airlines we have. In favourable order (to me), regardless of the destinations they fly / prices: MasWings, Fireflyz, Airasia, Mas.

Yes. Maswings is at the top of my list.

Why?

Because of the Milo of course :P

Fireflyz aint too bad too. It’s nearer from home, therefore less hustle to get there. And the best is that there’s less human traffic :)

And lastly, even though the traffic and human traffic at the LCCT terminal is crazy and Airasia doesn’t serve any food and drinks and bans all forms of outside food and drinks, I’d still prefer it over Mas as the weird stench on the Mas aircraft is unbearable and is plain torture to my olfactory system.

Finally landed in KK about 4.40pm and damn, the jam here is no better than subang. It took me almost an hour just to get to my hotel which isn’t exactly far away. Was supposed to attend photo session and dinner gathering at the KK centre but I turned it down as I was already worn out by the time. As tired as I was, still managed to bug Pian to take me out and even met up with JE :D

22nd December

How not to camwhore where there’s a gigantic mirror in the living room?

Settled work stuff and all and bugged Pian and JE again! Less talk and more pictures from here on :)

View from Suria’s food court

Thanks for accompanying me!

Raining :/ couldn’t go outdoors.

KK’s version of “Chatime”. Half the price and even nicer !

Mee Tuaran. Beef. Super yummy.

Yumcha at Damai. Only the tehtarik is good. The rest of the food sucked.

And yeah, sabah drivers cant park to save a life. I saw this everywhere -.-

23rd December

Dressed decently for the closing ceremony :)

Settled work stuff and all and here I go again xP

ABC buah with ice cream :D

One of my fav shots @ tanjung aru beach

Btw, I’m in my pyjamas. Didn’t bring extra clothes, scared baggage overweight -.-

Seafood stall @ Waterfront market

My sotong!

locals insisted that I try this buah terap

45 kg baggage T.T

3 laptops, 3 projectors, 5 speakers, exam papers for 2 centres and a whole lot of other rubbish.

24th December

Lick you

Baby sis stayed the night with me and as my every morning routine before leaving the apartment, I (we) camwhored in front of the mirror xD

Breakfast at Wang Wang@Penampang, and it’s already almost time to catch my flight back to Subang!

Reached LCCT about 1.35pm and rushed back to the office. Oh, Lydia was there. Even got a Christmas present from her. Lol. What a surprise.

She loves me? this is probably bribery.

Anyway was super happy to settle everything which would mark the beginning of my 9-day long leave :D

Lunch only at 4.15pm @.@ movie and dinner with the sims and when I finally reached home, I practically fainted on my bed without unpacking :-O

let me empahsize that I’ve never done that before in my entire life! i ALWAYS unpack and sort out everything once i get home from a trip. just imagine how worn out i was.

25th December

Woke up only at 2.25pm. ate brunch. struggled to keep my eyes open. fell back to sleep. woke up again and decided to write this post. which is already this long?!

26th December

Time to stop. Going out to get lok-lok and ice-cream with ray and ed :D

Time now: 12.26am

Happy belated Christmas.


x

.

No comments:

Post a Comment