Tuesday, January 31, 2012

6 days to 18 Feb!

can't wait for my date with THE Avril Lavigne!

and yes. it'll be my 1st concert. side tracking... i kinda have got a lot of 1sts this yearrr!

random post here. been listening to her songs everyday in the office whenever i can. looping all of her songs in my playlist. singing along. saving the lyrics in my brain :D

random lyrics here. take a guess. see how many song titles you can name / pick up on the song where the lyrics stopped:


I’ve got a backbone stronger than yours.

What’s wrong with my tongue…

‘Cause I can, ‘cause I can do it better…

You're always feeling sorry for yourself…

You don’t know trouble, I’m a hell of a scandal.

Everything that I do, reminds me of you…

I wanna put your hand in my pocket…

I think about the little things that make life great.

You know I won’t give in…

I laugh myself to sleep, it’s my lullaby.

And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get…

When you’re all alone in the lands of forever…

It’s not supposed to feel this way…


any 13/13 score?


counting down the days :)



x


.



No comments:

Post a Comment