Saturday, March 13, 2010

i realise...

... that this blog is kinda emo. even after i swore that i'd stop. my previous blog was way too freakin emo n i created this one to lead me in a different direction. lol. not working! ended up with enough and more emo posts.

... another thing is that i dont usually blog bout stuff that i've been doing. where i went. what i did. what happened. etc. like most people do. i rather simply just blurt out my feelings. my viewpoints. my likes. my dislikes. my hates and my loves.


***

am i weird for being this way? idk n idc actually. style baby, that's my style :P

compare to some copy cats i know. no identity, forever living in someone else's shadows. dam freaking imitator. even blog posts and blogging style also wanna copy. looking at that blog jus made me want to roflmao.

***

i'm damn glad that this sem is coming to and end. finals in less than a week's time. starting on the 19th, ending on the 26th.

finally!!! i'm done with all the loathsome and endless activities in uni! activities which other people are so excited and eager about, are just a pain in the ass for me.

hate being busy. hate activities. hate commitment. hate responsibility.


and this was why i was so fking busy for the past few weeks:

  1. reader's theater
  2. choral speaking
  3. mentor-mentee 1 Malaysia program.
  4. microteaching project at SMK Alam Megah 2
consecutively for 4 weekends. ergh.


btw, click on the links for photos.



.

2 comments:

  1. Blog orang tu yang copy blog orang tu ke??lol....

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. u know, i know, they know. haha. content pun hampir sama. wtf man. hahaha...

    ReplyDelete