Monday, March 29, 2010

Treats.

i just turned - oops, what's that number again? haha.
same wishes as always, be a good girl, grown up d, and bla bla bla ;)
appreciate all the wishes and gifts guys!
i know you love me!
i love all of you just the same :)


and recently.. my appetite has grown humongous!

i'm hungry at all times, eating way more than before. can tambah nasi each meal. scary weih. and of cos, size and weight also increase lohh. anddddd.... i've grown a double chin arrr... cute? lol. very pinchable d :P

getting a lot of treats from people who love me. plus all the good food i have here. confirm i'll grow rounder after sem break.


all my fav! ice creams, cakes, honestly, any dessert will make my day :)



all the 3 cups are mine!




birthday cake at 12 midnight.




dating with my dad at secret recipe :)





going for coconut shake soon and steamboat at night!

ps:// dont envy me raymond sim :P



No comments:

Post a Comment