Saturday, November 20, 2010

Mini Update.

and so, i headed off to college to collect my results yesterday.

as the guy at the counter keyed in my ID number and my result slip exited the printer, i felt numb and dizzy all of a sudden. it took me a few seconds to regain my senses and grab the slip and actually look at it, but oh yeah ! i got it, i got it !

i've officially ended my degree course and am debt free :D

and we went out today for a little celebration :)


(err.... haha, actually i'm not the one being celebrated, just wanted to be the center of attention xP )


@ Tao

good ambiance.
good food.
good service.


and i personally prefer it compared to Tenji ! if japanese buffets are your thing, then it's actually worth trying. more pictures here :)


the vain pot :P


and hey, after being gone for more than half a year, zue's back on facebook! totally missed her presence. one more person for me to annoy and poke !


for now, life's good.

finally got around to writing a resume, settled the bank stuff and am on the way to the completion of the stupid clearance form.

let's hope that monday wont be another waste of our precious time.


congrats peeps ! we graduated !






No comments:

Post a Comment