Friday, December 10, 2010

It's been a lil too quiet in here!

in my defense, i do log in to my blogger to see what is going on with my peeps and my cursor does hover over the NEW POST button but i never end up clicking on it.

this girl has been organizing the mess in her head which is even more tangled up compared to Rapunzel's hair.

well, finally completing your studies is something to go bonkers about, something to celebrate, and probably something that makes you proud because you have actually achieved something. on the contrary, it has done nothing but upset me in all ways possible. for the past few weeks, i've been catching up with my own thoughts, feelings, wanting to spill but not being able to. to be honest, i got lost, was extremely down and depressed, trying to figure out lots of stuff which apparently i'm not going to disclose here. (i still keep some things private)

to give a brief description, it's kinda like i don't know how to go on from here. and i super envy those people who have their entire lives planned out in front of them, where they already know exactly what is it that they want. i haven't got a clue and am still figuring it out.

the past few weeks has also been filled with lots of pain :'(
out of nowhere, the corners of my lips cracked and bled.
and consequently a gigantic ulcer conveniently chose the tip of my tongue to grow on.
it's ouch and double ouch.

(sorry, no pictures. the sight is too revolting. wouldn't want anyone to flag my blog xP)


december is supposed to be a happy month for everyone. why the hell am i so caught up in negativity? so come make me happy.



forcing a painful smile :)


x

No comments:

Post a Comment