Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Mushy Post?



I always think back on how I was drawn to that book in Marcus's travelling library, almost like it was there just for me that day. I think that most people go into bookshops and have no idea what they want to buy. Somehow, the books sit there, almost magically willing people to pick them up. The right person for the right book. It's as though they already know whose life they need to be a part of,how they can make a difference, how they can teach a lesson, put a smile on a face at just the right time. I think about books a lot differently now.


the corners of my lips curled up and broke into a light smile when i read this.

Cecelia Ahern, you most certainly have a way of reminding me about something i once wrote. the feeling of falling in love once more resurfaced and lots of warm, captivating images were floating all around me.

the 1st post of 2011, and i start it off with such a mushy post? *coughs* hee. excuse me fellas. can't help it. been wanting to tell a whole load of tales, but all my time and energy has just been drained by work. dammit. i'm feeling old and tired all the time. seriously. all the time. ughhh! OLD and TIRED. my two least favourite words in all of the universe.

that's it for now. the OLD and TIRED blogger barely has any energy left to even click on


.

wwwwwait,

hang on for just a minute longer!

back to the book story.
beautifully written by miss Cecelia.


which made me think of my book.

my smelly, old, dirty book ;)
.
.
.
.
.
.

this book.



nuu noob hair xD


new year's date.


1st photo in the toilet together :-O



just a few of our photos together since 2011 started :)

me and my book,
which i've read and reread over and over. which content i know by heart.
which entertains my dull moments.

i love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment