Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Day 1 - July 5th

what a day to start day 1.

well this is me having lunch at klcc (convention center) in between shifts at the exhibition.



saw Muhyiddin in person. oops. calling him as if he's my friend xP
well, to be proper and formal while showing respect, i actually saw Tan Sri Dato' Haji Muhyiddin Yassin (education minister and deputy prime minister) in person today.

today's function, the ETP progress update 7 gave all EPP owners to show case what they are working on and allow the public to gain awareness on what is actually going on. Najib, was supposed to be there, ahh....here i go again, it should be Dato' Sri Haji Mohd Najib bin Tun Haji Abdul Razak but something come up and he left it to his deputy to official the event.

.........

well, this is also the first time for me taking train alone xD
and i didn't get lost :P

lol. actually it was only 4 stations. i had this sleepy head accompany me from subang to kl central, watch me buy ticket and get onto the platform before he left to Hilton.



and later in the evening, Ed picked me from kl central. lol.
didn't get to have much alone time with the train.

......


remember Muhyiddin?

well that's him there. if you zoom in close enough, you can even read his name tag!


and the one in blue is Lydia - my boss.

well this is also a first! me blogging about work.

would very much love to bitch about her to bits, but have done that with YokeLing already and i feel much better. at least someone feels me :)

summary:
met Ray during his break - exchanged phone with Ray cos his batt ran low and he needed to call me to pick him up later - reached home after a long and tiring day in klcc - Lydia suddenly realised how important that email from BPG was (regardless of my constant reminding) - they needed to contact me urgently - Dr Lisa and the whole SEGi jumping cos they couldn't contact me - got HR to get my file out - they sent one of the workers to come to my house to pass message - SueAnn called my house number.


dramatic. and what was all that for?


to get me back to the office to compile whatever shit was needed for the site visit tomorrow.

and i had to go back to the office at even though it was after working hours.
did all the stupid work that they didn't want to do and left when it was almost 10.00pm.
finally got to eat dinner (already starving like mad)
and it's already time to pick Ray from work.
11.30 by the time i'm home.

and i have to be in the office by 7.30am tomorrow morning.


am pissed. but i guess i didn't really show much here.

am so good at being rational and controlling my emotions ;)


let's not let stupid people weigh us down!


x


.



2 comments:

  1. wow ur job really2 boleh buat i kurus...
    u have a hectic day everyday...
    n i can see one day u'll one of the important person in SEGi..hihihihi..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. dont think i'll be working there long either! already planning on leaving. hahaha. anyway, me tak kurus kurus pun! still so FAT! fatter and fatter i think!

    ReplyDelete