Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 5 - July 15th



lol. almost a week ago. anyway, lets continue with the 5th one,




me 2 years ago.




so it's July 2009.

and this is easy for me.

did you know that i have a whole archive of photos categorized by date? xP

freak?

maybe. but i really love taking and keeping photos :)

will cry if my lappie died and all my pixies went to heaven with it.

no joke.




here goes:


i look at me and i feel nothing much has changed. prolly just a lil thinner. sweeter. cuter. xP

and that's just it.





but him. he's married now.

and he was just telling me about girl problems 2 years ago.




meet my chinese-speaking-malay friend - ahmad helmi (阿末虾米) ;P



looking at this picture reminds me of so much!

and it's been 2 years already.

now i see how time really flies!



x


.

No comments:

Post a Comment