Sunday, December 8, 2013

Then and Now

Whattttt?!

Only 3 posts throughout 2013?? And... it's already December. 

It's sort of like I don't even know how to express myself anymore. Perhaps the entire chain of events were too excruciating for me even to pen any of it down. Or maybe I just didn't want to.

Being secretive is good too I guess.

However, just for the record, it has been a whole two months. I don't feel much like myself. A whole lot got messed up real bad and I am still struggling to adapt to it, live with it, and get over it.

One thing I realise, I'm almost always never alone in facing all this. I'm so privileged and spoilt like that. 

Thank you loves. I'll get through this just fine. I'll wrap my head around this. I'll be alright. I promise.



x


.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment