Friday, December 27, 2013

Unexpectedly :D

What's so different between today and other days?

I really can't pinpoint it but somehow I'm in a super good mood today!

It's really weird considering I didn't manage to sleep well the night before. Couldn't sleep, ended up studying, thinking that my notes will help hypnotize me and put me to sleep.... Total reverse effect! I also didn't expect to finish reading everything and even managed to neatly pen down notes chapter by chapter.

Back to today, it was just like any normal day, me doing my thing and waiting for Zue to get off work so that we could go pick her up and go for dinner.

I was singing all the way in the car, moving along to the music, cracking lame jokes, annoying my 2 best friends, and laughing like nobody's business. Even when the fella in the car beside me at the traffic light was staring at me like I was crazy, I looked right back at him and sang my heart out with all my diva moves like I was performing on stage.

It suddenly hit me that I can truly be happy on my own, without depending on anyone else, without basing my happiness on the actions or moods of others, without having a reason to.

I can.

And I will.

I like the happy me.


x

.


No comments:

Post a Comment