Saturday, October 17, 2009

30 days in Mlk.


Sounds pretty much like 500 Days of Summer? The movie's kinda nice tho but this story of mine is a totally different one. i caught it while on a date with my baby. He also treated me to T.G.V. T.G.I. Fridays on the same night. I'm not sure why the special treatment that day. it could be that he wanted to cheer me up from all the exam stress i was facing. or perhaps he just wanted to make up for leaving me alone during moon-cake fest =.=”

And hey, i even got a gift! two to be exact. one of them being a softie panda which I'm hugging to sleep every night. I'm sure you’ll be asking : “why panda? why not teddy?” Well, that is another long story to tell. Hee. only i know and he knows =D


hugging my panda tightly


The main thing here is --- i finally made it to Mlk!!!

Set foot, i mean tyre in it about 11am yesterday and even made it to the HWC meeting on time =) crapped tonnes with the other committee members and realised that we had many datelines to meet! This only means that I'm gonna be as busy as ever...

Thanks to him for purposely fetching me back. he even LIED to me and practically forced me to accept him driving me back all the way. But I’m still very happy and grateful that he did. I hate long bus rides alone. we even got to hang out/date in Melaka which was kinda nice for a change since we usually hung out in subang n S.A.

Despite the happiness, i feel bad too cos he has to drive back alone. I’ll be worrying too much as usual. going to miss him so much. but no hal there. 30 days only. haha. we'll see each other soon enough~ absence make the heart grow fonder? we'll see =)

1 comment: