Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Holiday = No Holiday



after a long tiring semester, my long awaited holidays are finally here! but there won't be much difference though :'(

i was under alot of pressure during my final exam. been craving for the holidays each time i sat down and studied for a paper. i'd space out easily and picture how it would be like during my hols. BLISS!

in my imagination, it would be all lazing around, sleeping, waking up at what ever time i wanted, gaming, hanging, sleeping, oh yea, did i mention sleeping? sleeping, sleeping, and more sleeping. i had missed my darling melaka so much. my comfy queen sized bed, my pillow, my friends, my bro, sis n dad plus almost everything else there is to miss.

my holidays started last friday but my trip back to melaka was delayed as there were several plans to be executed. eg: birthdays, side trips, going here and there, boyfriend's request, friend's request, workcamp meetings with my partner and etc.

well there's this buddhist camp which is held annually for youth at the end of the year in mlk and i'm part of it. lots of effort has to be put into organizing this and i'm a lil worried that i might not be able to cope with it. there's only two of us in that department and i jus found out that my partner would not be around during the camp itself. solo-ing? it's almost crazy.

instead of lazing around as planned, i have to work my ass off and do as much preparation as i can before my coming semester starts again. the workload is humongous and it wont be as easy or simple as it looks. the camp will be held on the 13th - 19th Dec n i'd have to skip a whole week's worth of classes. hope my lecturers wont kill me!

shouting out to all u kind ppl out there. stop by and help me if u guys can xD i'm gonna nid all the help i can get~

No comments:

Post a Comment