Monday, October 12, 2009

No More Emo Posts!!!



intro intro =D

well... here goes. i was never a fan of blogging. it kinda reminded me of doing English homework. you know, writing essays and stuff. the thought of it made me feel sleepy, lazy, drowsy etc... heee.

the irony was i loved, i mean I LOVED
reading other ppl's blogs. reading was some sort of a passion i had since i was a kid, thanks to my dearest mom. she bought me lots n lots n lots n lots of great story books and encouraged me to read. i mean with a mom like that, how could anyone not love reading?? ever since the age of 4-5, i started reading everything i could get my hands on.

but as time passed, as i grew older i mean as i grew up, i started becoming lazier and lazier. i only read if boredom struck me. it was sort of like a last resort to pass time away. somehow, sitting in front of my beloved Dell was so much more intriguing. hence, reading blogs more than other kinds of reading materials. 

well though i wasn't exactly blogger material, i had a blog too. this is my second blog.
the thing is, the old one was full of nonsense and emo stuff. i only blogged whenever too much was pent up inside of me. it was a channel for me to divert the hurt and pain into something else. the good news is, i've moved on! 

signing off now. more posts to come!

2 comments:

  1. hoho~ happy for u la.
    i gonna follow ur blog. muahaha.. so, blog more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tqtq. heee. so noob. so many things dunno how to do yet ><

    ReplyDelete