Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I Don't Know

u guys know who joey yap is?
the fella that can read people's "BaZi" and tell people bout their life and luck.

BaZi literally means "8 characters" in Chinese. a person's BaZi (八字) is basically their Four Pillars of Destiny which is derived from their year, month, date and time of birth.

my teacher - i call him sir, or more informally know as wan sim has a knack for reading it too. Bazi is a system of metaphysical knowledge for predicting the future of an individual. It is a very accurate and popular method used for fortune telling. it's practically telling you your element, your favorable and destroying elements as well as your luck pillars for every 10 years of your life; it is sort of like a route map to what your life is going on. people depend on it to make investments, earn, avoid misfortune and other stuff. in short, they are given tips to make full use of their lives.

he peeked at my BaZi last night and I listened attentively to what he had to say about my life.
  1. i'm weak water
  2. i need water in my chart
  3. sad to say there's too much wood. it destroys me.
  4. i'm constantly protected and watched over by the heavens
  5. i got sixth sense powers
  6. i'm an emotional person
  7. i work well with words.
  • i make a great sales person
  • but i cant focus too much on it, if not i will suffer
  • i can only use it for the the sake of using it
  • not for the sake of helping others
  • ?????
besides that, i'm not in the best years of my life right now. the older i get, the better my chart is. and oh ya, i'm not stable in relationships for now till the year 2016. according to him, that's why i broke up with daryl and eugene. LOL.

thank you sir for reading my BaZi for me. no charge there. if he wanted to charge, i'd be owing him at least RM480 right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment