Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What I Wrote in My Learning Portfolio

there was a subject that i had to take in the previous semester called English Language Teaching Materials, subject code DED 1024. and for the final project, we were required to come up with a learning portfolio for that particular semester. the portfolio should contain the evaluation for the subject, notes, quizzes, assignment questions and everything else that we did in the classes. the lecturer asked us to use our creativity and prepare it according to what we felt was best and so we did. we were also asked to insert along our bio-data in it and this was what i wrote~

Personal Details

Name : Teh Aun Joo
Course : Bachelor in Education – TESL (Hons)
Current Semester : Semester 4
ID Number : 01200705 0967
NRIC Number : 870324 – 30 – 5142
Date of Birth : 24th March 1987
Place of Birth : Melaka, Malaysia.
Mentor : Mdm Jasmina Anne George
Aspiration : To be someone others can depend on.
Motto in Life : To live up to my father’s expectations.
Favourite Quotations :

“Pay no attention to the faults of others,
things done or left undone by others.
Consider only what by oneself is done or left undone.”

I Love :

• My true friends
• My family
• My lecturers
• The simple things in life that make me happy
• Getting good grades
• Putting in effort to achieve what I want
• People who are true to their word
• The sense of satisfaction when a task is completed
• Working together to accomplish something


i got really high marks for it n the lecturer left a comment that made me fly xD

Excellent work!! Do keep it up. This innovation and creativeness is what I love in you!, doing the best you can. All the best dear!


-my portfolio's front cover-


-the inside of it along with the comment-

1 comment: